About BASAL T4B
- Basal T4B is a Social Enterprise based in the City of Liverpool , (North –West England ) UK
- The project creates womenswear and menswear fashion for charitable causes.
- We care about how and where our designs are made.
- Basal means "Buy And Save A Life", T4B is a collaboration with the Fashion Designer Tayamika.
- BASAL T4B is a marriage of philanthropy and commerce
- Our designs are made with intention, integrating wax prints, African fabrics, techniques and craftsmanship infused with different fabric styles and textures to create modern designs.
- We work to create employment opportunities in our community and recognise that real change happens with the dignity of work and the freedom of being self sufficient.
- Talent is everywhere, whilst opportunities are not found everywhere. Our aim is to change that in our community.